The SurgeX SXN1230 branch circuit provides guaranteed whole room surge elimination and conditioning for audio, video, and mission critical equipment at the service panel. Available in a 20A/240V configuration, it is built with a NEMA magnetic shielding steel enclosures that meets code for use at the service entrance, sub-panels, and in ceiling plenums. Engineered with Advanced Series Mode surge elimination and power conditioning technologies, they eliminate all surge energy to properly protect connected equipment from surges, spikes, and electrical transients without producing harmful earth contamination or common-mode disturbances. An all mode impedance tolerant EMI/RFI filter virtually eradicates electrical noise to oer a complete whole room power conditioning solution.
- NEMA rated magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination
- Impedance Tolerant® EMI/RFI filtering
- SurgeX ICE® (Inrush Current Elimination)
- Self-circuit with visual indicator