Axess Ready IP-enabled standalone surge eliminator protects and provides control for basic IP needs. When basic IP access is needed, SurgeX Axess Ready products give technicians the ability to protect and control any device that is not currently IP addressable. Engineered to provide a cost effective IP enabled protection solution, the Axess Ready product line features SurgeX surge elimination technology, a variety of configurations, and an intuitive user interface that enables technicians to operate outlets and change configuration parameters remotely.
Our intelligent technology is fully equipped with IP network connectivity and provides web interface dashboard to control and monitor connected equipment. Schedules can be created with single or multiple conditions to conserve energy by powering down equipment when not in use. Within few keystrokes, technicians can remotely reboot any device that is locked up to troubleshoot equipment and eliminate service calls.
Backed with SurgeX Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology, the Axess Ready product line includes sophisticated protection that eliminates all surge energy and safeguards connected equipment from AC surges and electrical transients, without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
- NEMA 5-20P input
- NEMA 5-20R output
- Provides IP control and power protection
- Gives users remote access IP control capabilities, including on/off, scheduling, AutoPing, and power cycling
- Provides an intuitive user interface that provides access to the outlet and enables system administrators to change configuration parameters
- Creates schedules with single or multiple conditions to conserve energy by powering down
equipment when not in use
- Features SurgeX patented Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology, EMI/RFI filtering, and over voltage shutdown protection