The enVision power management system offers visibility and control into the mains conditions at a customer’s site by gathering and analyzing data to facilitate root cause discussions with affected customers. It interprets the data into key metrics and trends, and baselines the factors that influences equipment operation, damage conditions, and inefficiencies. It is the only software that identifies the potential cause of power issues, and offers solutions to resolve them.
It also includes Multi-Stage power protection that includes catastrophic over/under voltage shutdown, inrush current elimination, an EMI/RFI power filter, Cat 6 network and earth fault protection to make sure connected equipment is protected when electrical disturbances occur.
- Measures line and neutral to ground voltage, crest factor, power factor, and line frequency metrics
- 512 time stamped events with specific date and time
- Historical max./min./avg. data up to 138 days
- Customizable settings
- Multi-Stage power protection and conditioning
- Catastrophic over/under voltage shutdown
- Inrush current elimination
- Internal battery
- Remote access capable with optional Remote Portal module