K-array has combined its innovative audio with high-end lighting technology in the form of the Rail, a 1.2meter line of warm, homogeneous linear LED lights with full-range cone drivers. And to adapt to a variety of needs, the line comes with a host of combinations to coverage a wide range of applications.
- Visually Discreet: For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality
- Lightweight: We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time
- Modular Components: To provide complete versatility, these all-white solutions can be combined in any number of combinations and adapt to the needs of different venues and events to ensure seamless integration throughout
- DALI Compatible: Users have full control with DALI-included versions that allow for individual management of the units including light dimming
- Full-Range Frequency Response: With a very extended frequency range the loudspeaker covers the entire audible spectrum without the need for a subwoofer ideal for when there are space constraints
- Light Distribution Variations: The Rail line provides a selection of different direct light distribution: Symmetric, Asymmetrical, Mini Spot and Electrified Track
- Multiple Installation Options: Another way to adapt a Rail specifically to your needs is with the different model setups utilizing dedicated mounting accessories