The 2 x 21” subwoofer features neodymium magnets with 6” voice coils driven by powerful Class D amplifiers. The large ports are designed to be fully symmetrical to the speakers, which means the back loading on the drivers is consistent and even with no port air turbulence.
The rear panel provides balanced analog and digital AES3 inputs and Ethernet connectivity for complete remote control over the fully-featured integrated DSP.
With the Firenze-KS7, gradient/cardioid configurations and end-fire arrangements are made easy with up to 2 seconds of input delay and frequency shaping. The Firenze-KS7 is an all-encompassing subwoofer that is capable of being employed as a single point source or in an arch array configuration.
- Weather Resistant: We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting
- Color Customizable: We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues
- Integrated DSP: Built-in DSP allows for fine tuning of every single sonic parameter of the loudspeaker, providing the sound engineer the highest control on overall performance and fine granularity in system configuration
- Onboard Touch Screen: An integrated touch screen provides intuitive control over the main DSP functions, from signal routing to level and delay settings
- Dante Compatible: With the dedicated K-dante accessory, this solution can be integrated into a Dante network making it interoperable with other devices