- Great for reaching digital signage in public information systems, transit stations, and factories.
- Ideal for applications with a high level of EMI/RFI in the environment.
- Receives signals over just a single strand of fiber.
- Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) at 60 Hz.
Order this receiver for any additional screen connection in a Mini Extender for DVI-D and Stereo Audio over Fiber application where you're using an optical splitter (AVX-DVI-FO-SP8, AVX-DVI-FO-SP4, AVX-DVI-FO-SPCS).
It's the same receiver that's included in the Mini Extender Kit for DVI-D and Stereo Audio over Fiber (AVX-DVI-FO-MINI), so it uses a single fiber to transmit signals to each remote screen - all without compromising the quality of the original video or audio signal.
The receiver supports 24-bit true-color depth, which makes it great for sharing video on multiple screens in healthcare, education, multimedia production, or process engineering applications.
- For use with our AVX-DVI-FO-SP8, AVX-DVI-FO-SP4, and AVX-DVI-FO-SPCS optical splitters.
- Supports Full HD video and 24-bit stereo audio extension capabilities.
- Very compact for installation in tight areas.