Housing meets IEC 60945 standards for maritime use.
- Housing passed rigorous tests on security and environmental (vibration, humidity and environment extremes).
- Designed for use in a "Protected" area such as the Bridge.
- Applications range from maritime control rooms to accessing radar and GPS systems on multiple bridge control stations.
- Housing can accept up to six receiver cards and has two rear-mounted internal PSUs. Additional power supply is optional.
- Backplane support enables seamless installation/swapping of cards without powering off the chassis.