Scalable, flexible and instantaneous crosspoint KVM switching.
- Enables instant matrix switching support for 64 high-speed fiber endpoints. For example, you can have 63 computers and 1 user or 63 users and 1 computer.
- Supports central management of all attached endpoints, including firmware upgrading, user access control, configuration, etc.
- Each port is agnostic and can support a transmitter or receiver.
- Can be easily cascaded to support future expansion.
- Mix and match. Fiber ports can be switched to CATx ports.
- Supports DisplayPort, DVI-D, DVI-I, USB 2.0, USB HID, RS-232, RS-422 and analog/digital audio. Contact us to support legacy interfaces.
- Control via hotkeys, on-screen display, eternal Java Utility or an API interface.