Enables matrix switching and management for DKM Extender in maritime applications.
- Housing passed rigorous tests on security and environmental (vibration, humidity and environment extremes).
- Designed for use in a "Protected" area such as the Bridge.
- Applications range from maritime control rooms to accessing radar and GPS systems on multiple bridge control stations.
- Enables matrix switching support for 48 DKM FX CATx computers and remote consoles.
- Supports central management of all attached endpoints, including firmware upgrading, user access control, configuration, etc.
- CATx endpoints can be extended up to 400 feet (122 m).
- Each port can support a transmitter or receiver.
- Can be easily be cascaded to support future expansion.
- Features endpoint options that can support DisplayPort, DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, VGA, USB HID, USB 2.0, analog audio, digital audio, RS-232, and RS-422.