- Maximum distance over single-mode cable is 10,000 meters.
- Can be used with multimode or single-mode fiber optic cable.
- Compact housing enables high-density mounting within 19" racks (up to four devices in 1U).
- Chassis range in size from 2, 4, 6, or 21 ports, to 48, 80, 160, and 288 ports.
- The compact extenders also work in standalone, point-to-point KVM extension without a DKM switch.
- Also available in fiber optic models.
Part of the DKM FX and DKM FX Compact (FXC) HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switching System, the DKM FX Compact Extenders expand the options in an already flexible extension system. DKM FX Compact transmitters and receivers extend DVI-D and USB HID and 2.0 signals.
You can combine extender modules depending your particular needs. These DKM FX components are part of a modular systems. Compact and modular extenders are fully compatible with each other.
Mount the extenders on a tabletop, DIN rail or 19-inch rack. Optional wallmount and rackmount kits are available.
- DVI-D Video Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Single-mode Fiber