Use the KVM Extenders to send high-resolution 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0 8-bit) video as well as signals for USB keyboards, mice, and other human interface devices (HID), and power and control signals. The extender includes a local unit that attaches to the CPU and a remote unit that connects the user's KVM console. But you can also plug in a monitor on the local side - which is great for monitoring and administration right at the computer. Requires only one power supply.
- Extend uncompressed 4Kx2K at 60Hz and 1080p at 60Hz up to 100 meters over CAT6, CAT6A cables and up to 90 meters over CAT5 cable
- Transmit video, analog stereo, power, RS-232 and USB 2.0 signals
- With integrated 48V PoC, only one power supply is needed to power both units
- Locking power supply prevents the power from being accidentally disconnected
- An analog audio pass through from Transmitter to Receiver
- HDMI 1.4 Compliance
- Four USB Type-A inputs for keyboard, mouse, or additional peripherals