This design includes two separate receivers built into a single, ultra compact housing with adapters for use in video camera receiver slots and multicouplers, and several adapters provide stand-alone use. Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology provides superb, compandor-free audio quality and compatibility with other wireless systems.
DSP compatibility modes allow the receivers to be used with Lectrosonics wireless and IFB systems. The front panel features a menu-driven LCD interface and four membrane switches which are used to view and alter settings. The main LCD window displays the pilot tone indicator, diversity activity, RF level, audio level and transmitter battery status for both receivers.
To find clear operating frequencies, a built-in spectrum analyzer scans across the tuning range of the receiver and displays a histogram of RF activity across the band. Areas with little or no RF activity are easily recognizable.
The two internal receivers can be operated separately, each with a separate audio channel using switching, antenna combining diversity, or in tandem with ratio diversity reception and a single audio channel. The audio outputs of the receivers can be mixed inside the receivers, or left separated for discrete recording tracks or external mixing.
The receivers are powered from an external source of 7 to 18 VDC.
- Fits camera “slots” and works in stand-alone operation with various adapters
- Tunes across 3 ranges between 941.500 and 959.850 MHz
- Dual receiver design for two channels with phase switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
- DSP based compatibility mode for use with Lectrosonics IFB transmitters
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelchTM DSP-controlled, noise based filtering and squelch
- IR sync port for quick transmitter setup
- SmartTuneTM operation for quick and confident frequency selection