An easy way to view images from CPUs with a DVI output on a VGA monitor.
- Converts single-link digital DVI signals from a graphics card on a computer for display on an analog VGA monitor or projector.
- Saves money on equipment and enables you to take advantage of an existing monitor.
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to install.
- Built-in "virtual DDC" takes VGA analog DDC signals and converts them to DVI digital DDC signals to support the most popular resolutions.
- DVI-D video cable included.